Operational Digital Twin + Low Code
The fastest and most intuitive way to contextualize IoT data and create a dynamic virtual replica of any asset to create real-time insights and reduce issues and downtime.
Operational Digital Twin Explained
An operational digital twin consists of historical and real-time data, related to any asset or groups of assets combined in a single unified view.
The collected data must be clean and contextualized in way that creates a realistic and intuitive representation of the assets in the real world. This digital representation forms the basis of smarter operations that will reduce unexpected downtime and lower costs associated with maintenance and inspections.
Critical successfactors of adopting an Digital Twin
Hands-on participation of your business experts.
Continuous improvements based on new ideas and insights.
Intuitive framework for mapping the real world to the digital world.
Why Low Code?
Allowing your business experts to actively participate in building IoT appplications through easy-to-use self-service capabilities has the following benefits:
Higher adoption rates
Fully managed – hassle free
Blockbax combines an Operational Digital Twin with Low Code capabilities
- The Blockbax Context Framework provides an intuitive way to configure asset structures and the ability to enrich these structures with images, documentation and map layers
- The Blockbax Low Code Rule Engine allows field staff to analyze and review incoming data by configuring rules and algorithms, without coding
- The Blockbax Data Explorer brings advanced data analytics capabilities
- Configurable dashboarding and Custom User Roles ensure the right data and insights are available for the different user groups
- The ability to share real time insights and data with other systems or organizations through our API-based Architecture
Business benefits of adopting an Operational Digital Twin
Drastically reduce downtime and of your assets.
Boost customer experience by adopting a proactive approach where inspections, replacements or maintenance are plannable.
Reduce costs associated with fixing unexpected and urgent asset failures.
Health and safety
Increase health and safety conditions for your staff.
Request more information
Interested to learn how Blockbax would set up your Operational Digital Twin? Leave your contact details and additional information and we will reach out to discuss your use case.