Rotterdam | Full-time | HBO or WO | 0-3 years experience
This is Blockbax
Blockbax was founded with the mission to enable any company to steer business processes in real-time. Our belief is that insights deliver most value if they are linked to immediate action. At the core is our platform which makes it easy to manage your data streams (data in motion), build analytics and other logic on top of it to generate action triggers in real-time and store raw streams and processed results (data at rest).
Our team of engineers works with the latest technologies to further develop our platform — Kafka, Kubernetes, NoSQL databases, Flink, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, React, TypeScript, various machines learning models, etc. We are looking to expand our team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team – then Blockbax is for you.
Who you are
- You (almost) finished a technical HBO or WO education program.
- Won't back down when you are confronted with new technologies.
- Not being scared by Unix commands.
- You are a catalyst to influencing the success of customer implementations.
- Work experience is not a must, your hobby project will do just fine.
The Blockbax team
- We’re building something new, making stuff up as we go along.
- We’re working on a platform and we’re in it for the long haul.
- Building clean code makes us happy, but satisfied customers makes us even happier.
- An ambitious team to continuously strive to improve ourself and our work.
This is what you value in a job
- An environment with passion for technology.
- An appetite in becoming part of a workplace in which your ideas are valued.
- Skills and interest in working as part of a scrum team.
- An appetite in the occasional game of foosball and/or ping pong.
- A beautiful office right above the Beer Garden (our summer hangout).
- A workplace that is two minutes walking distance from Rotterdam Central.
We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Ready to meet us?
So, does this role sounds like your next challenge? Apply by filling out the below form and launch your career. We can’t wait to meet you!