Blockbax was founded with the mission to enable any company to steer business processes in real-time. Our belief is that insights deliver most value if they are linked to immediate action. At the core is our platform which makes it easy to manage your data streams (data in motion), build analytics and other logic on top of it to generate action triggers in real-time and store raw streams and processed results (data at rest).
Our team of engineers works with the latest technologies to further develop our platform — Kafka, Kubernetes, NoSQL databases, Flink, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, React, TypeScript, various machines learning models, etc. We are looking to expand our team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team – then Blockbax is for you.
- Experience with our technology stack is a pré not a must.
- Building, shipping and maintaining distributed systems and micro services.
- Building a scalable, reliable and highly available platform on top of unreliable infrastructure.
- Strong skills in software development and scripting paired with a deep understanding of distributed systems and their specific failure scenarios.
- Proficiency with Java, Python, Go or other relevant modern languages.
Share our values
- We’re building something new, making stuff up as we go along.
- We’re working on a platform and we’re in it for the long haul.
- Building clean code makes you happy, but satisfied customers make you even happier.
- Ambition to continuously strive to improve yourself and your work.
Experience a culture like no other
- A passion about technology. Show us your hobby projects!
- An appetite in becoming part of a work environment in which your ideas are valued.
- Skills and interest in working as part of a scrum team.
- An appetite in the occasional game of foosball and / or ping pong.
We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
So, are you the brilliant engineer we’re looking for? Join now!