Business Development Representative
At Blockbax we are building the next generation Low-Code Industrial IoT Platform, across many different industries such as Energy, Water, Agriculture, Construction and Smart Buildings. With our platform, we gear up companies within these industries to make a direct impact in a smarter, healthier and more sustainable way of working. This includes enabling all types of workflows, including analytics, to assist in making better decisions.
We've successfully deployed our sales team in the last two years and are now looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) who is looking to kickstart a sales career by joining a fast growing, exciting and promising scale up in the IoT space.
As a BDR, you will be part of a high-performing and most of all fun sales culture. You will be the owner of your dedicated industry, the first point of contact for prospects arriving from demand generating activities as well as responsible for your own outbound efforts.
You will learn what it takes to work in an early market, supported by your team, guided by a sales process and qualification framework that will benefit your future career.
What will you do
- Follow up and qualifying Sales Leads in Benelux.
- Conduct account/market planning and research.
- Set up outbound mailing & calling campaigns.
- Represent Blockbax at events.
- Find the right decision makers and influencers within larger organizations
- Learn how to ask the right questions to find out if an opportunity is good fit for Blockbax according to a set of criteria – which is pivotal in becoming a sales champion.
- Establish customer relationships with the "decision making unit", such as CIO, CTO, CDO, IT Manager, Head of IT, General Director and other influencers.
- Conduct regular handovers of opportunities with Account Executives and/or Partner management.
- ...while receiving mentorship from an experienced sales team and manager.
- Ambitious and wanting to learn the ropes of sophisticated selling from equally ambitious people with tons of experience in building out high performing sales teams.
- You are taking your work serious (not yourself).
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch & English (German optional plus).
You are an excellent listener, critical thinker and am comfortable navigating sophisticated
What we offer you
- Experience a culture like no other! Bond with your teammates at our office ping pong table or during our regular social events, company weekends and Friday afternoon drinks.
- Make a real impact in one of the most exciting tech companies.
- A super nice office in the city center of Rotterdam (2-minute walk from Central Station).
- Get the flexibility to work from home.
- Receive competitive salary and benefits.
- Receive a subsidized lunch at the canteen, with a number of tasty food options.
- Stay fueled between meals with free healthy snacks and drinks throughout the day.
We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
So, are you the brilliant Business Development Representative we're looking for? Join now!